Wednesday, October 7, 2009

favorite blogs

Lately I have become quite fascinated with food blogs, in particular, baked goods! Seeing all the beautifully imagery of cupcakes, cakes, and cookies makes me want to drive to the nearest grocery store and try my luck at recreating them. And since Halloween is creeping up, I was looking for something along the theme and I stumbled upon this gorgeous creation at bakerella.com. It is the spider and chocolate cookies! If only it did not require colored icing, which means that I will have to go get me some food coloring of sorts - annoying since I will not need a lot of it. Someday, hopefully soon, I hope to be able to create beautiful sugar cookies with icing, and layered cakes with delicious creams in between! I would love to be able to bake all day and just learn the art. Too bad not a lot of people in my family like sweets which leads to my brother and I consuming most of the goods and packing some pounds along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment