Saturday, May 2, 2009

no more studying please

There are definitely better ways to spend the weekend than studying. I would rather go to the ARC than read my notes. It's so hard to absorb the material when it's so dry and boring! Maybe I would remember the material easier if they animated it and made it into some sort of cartoon with funny and catchy one-liners. Lymphocytes and the immune system is not my forte. I would rather stick with RBCs and anemia any day.

Rainy days are no fun. It ruins everything! You can't go play tennis, football, or even throw a frisbee around. Even worse, no spontaneous trips or outdoor adventures. I can't wait for the sunny days to roll in. On the brighter side, at least Pacho is cleaner than before. :)

p.s. I'm downloading Disney music on my crappy internet and hoping it won't disconnect on me. Yay for Disney movies and soundtracks! :D

1 comment: