Sunday, May 17, 2009

sunburnt happiness

Today was pretty awesome. :)

I haven't seen/experienced so much in a day before! For one, I did not know that a tiger can spray their urine like a hose spraying water. Talk about marking your territory. Haha. And I can now tell my friends that I got stuck on a roller coaster! But man was it embarrassing to be crying because of it. In my defense, I'm deathly afraid of heights! Now why would I go on roller coasters you ask? 1.) It is somewhat thrilling and fun and 2.) I'm trying to get over my fear of heights? Haha.

Getting sunburnt is sooo worth it just to have a day like this. <3

But of course, the highlight of my day? Getting to bring home a new addition to the family. Please welcome, Hammy, the Hammerhead Shark. And here's Sharkie with Hammy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment