Sunday, October 3, 2010

learning curve?

So I have been practicing my butt off this weekend and at last, I am seeing improvement! Yay! I have approximately 7 more days till exam time and I hope I will be ready for it. I'm going to push myself to practice and practice everyday until then. The only concern I have at this point is that I'll lose my concentration during the exam. Maybe I should wake up super early each morning to prep my brain and get it use to functioning...

I can't wait to be done and focus my energy elsewhere. Like knitting, dramas, running (maybe... haha), and looking up programs for grad school! I can't wait to move on with my life and explore and try new things.

On a side note, while I was trying to find a TVB drama for my brother, I stumbled onto a drama that is about to air tomorrow that looks very tempting to watch! Anything that's crime or related to fighting, I'm all for it. And especially since it's airing tomorrow, it's going to take a lot of self-control to download, but not watch it. I'll save it all up for later and once the test is over, instant reward! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment