Saturday, October 2, 2010

the month of awesomeness

This month is going to be the month of awesomeness, or at least the start of the many more awesome months to come. Not only is it the month of Trick or Treats, it is also the month of GRE testing (boooo!) and Disneyland! I can't wait to get my GRE test out of the way and begin my trip to Southern California. However, just thinking about the GRE is nauseating. I am so ill-prepared. I need to put on my game face but it is so hard to focus. All the plans and preparations for the SoCal trip has already been finalized so I should be able to concentrate but now, all I can think about is how many more days till the test date and how much more I have yet to learn and absorb. I've been trying to do more math problems but seriously, I just suck at math. Hopefully, with this last week, I will do enough math problems to feel better about it and read and memorize enough vocabulary to do decent - not that decent is what I'm aiming for...

I'm going to send my tutor an email with all the math problems I have issues with and hopefully she'll be kind enough to reply back with explanations. Here's to studying hard for one last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment