Thursday, January 13, 2011

recent buggers

The deadline dates are approaching fast, faster than I can even get my mind focus enough to write another sentence for the personal statements. The phone interview with KGI has come and gone and now it's time to finish (and start) on the statements for Delaware and Worcester. The deadlines for those two schools are actually this upcoming Saturday, the 15th. However, the schools have rolling admission so if I submit my application pass the deadline, it will not hurt my chances. The only thing that will be affected is whether or not I will possibly get funding. So in short, I have to start typing, and start typing FAST.

Initially I was all hung over whether or not one of my letter of recommendation providers will be able to pull through in time. I even emailed him numerous times letting him know the deadlines, what I have shipped to him, which schools should have emailed him by now, etc. and finally he has emailed me back reassuring me that he will get it done in time. I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope the best, and probably get the applications every other hour to see if he has submitted it yet. I feel less stressed since receiving the email but I can't help but still worry. Another thing bugging me is that I have to upload scanned versions of my transcripts for Delaware. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive the transcript from one of the schools and all I'm praying for now is that it will be sitting nice and safe in my mail box by the time I get off work tomorrow. Please be there so I can scan you!

I guess all this worrying and stressing is normal during the application process. Luckily I have decided on which schools to apply to so all I have to do now is get those applications done.

No comments:

Post a Comment