Saturday, August 8, 2009

Angels & Demons rant + others

Omg, I'm so arg. The movie Angels & Demon is COMPLETELY different from the book. It does not even contain the twist that MAKES the book so awesome. It is as if the screenplay writer/director took the first ever manuscript of the book without any editing and made THAT the movie. I'm just boggled by the fact that they totally left out the best part of the book. Blasphemy!

On another note, I'm still soldiering on with my Dragonball knitting project. Still trying out different patterns and attempting to alter it to get the balls to a desireable size. Here's a picture of one of my last failed attempts, though I do think the penguin liked it very much.


AND, we conquered Cold Canyon, AGAIN. BOOYAH! :D Although I did pass out for an hour or two right afterwards - bed was soooo comfy! :)

p.s. I am currently sunburnt to a crisp!! It's like my shoulders drank alcohol and is exhibiting Asian glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment