Thursday, August 27, 2009

cleaning monster

Man, what a workout. People should not underestimate the effects of cleaning, it is a total workout. This may sound weird, but sometimes cleaning feels quite therapeutic. I mean, yes, it does get hot and stuffy and the occasional sweat may sting the eye (an extreme that rarely happens), but you work yourself into a zone - a cleaning-machine zone where nothing exists except that orange spot you are desperately scrubbing away at. I am not at all means trying to promote myself as a maid for hire, but I do enjoy the occasional cleaning spree. With that being said, cleaning is also such a pain in the butt! I do not enjoy having to crouch and hearing my knees protest in agony (I have such weak knees). Furthermore, I dislike the smell of cleaning products that seem to linger at every corner, it just will not dissipate! Quite annoying. On the other hand, another plus is having good company while cleaning. It will most definitely make the time fly by quicker. Thanks for being my cleaning buddy! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment