Thursday, March 4, 2010

yay for weekend!

Tomorrow is BAGEL FRIDAYS! Yay. I can't wait to take a big bite out of those delicious blueberry bagels. Add a generous helping of honey almond spread and that is PERFECTION right now. Hopefully I'll be more productive this upcoming weekend, not to say that last weekend was unproductive. I actually had a very laid back and fun weekend! I had a lot of good eats. Yum. :) AND, I went to the Farmer's Market for a brief minute and for the first time, in all my many years here in Davis, bought something!



Tada! May I present to you, my very first purchase.... APPLE JUICE! The vendor was selling it $1 per bottle, how could I have resisted? The one of the left is mine and after being so kind to share a sip with Brian, he decided to buy one as well! It was quite frozen when we first drank it - there was a big block of apple juice ice in the center, and it took a while for it to thaw out completely. But yes, so delicious! And it wasn't even overly sweet like the apple juice you buy at the supermarkets (aka Safeway). The only downside was that if you look very very closely at the label on the bottle, it's.. unpasteurized. Yup, drink with caution. Well Brian and I certainly threw caution to the wind and gulped these babies down like no tomorrow. Then we proceed to take the longest nap ever. Ah, bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment