Thursday, September 9, 2010

a convoluted mess

It's interesting to see how up and down my week have become. I started nice and high on Monday, and now, heading into Friday, I feel like I'm wadding through mud, stuck to the floor with stormy clouds above. Quite a scene huh? Okay, maybe I'm being a tad bit dramatic. I find myself frowning a lot today. I just want to throw my hands in the air and proceed to bury my head underneath my pillow. But I shouldn't. I shouldn't do this, I shouldn't do that, what should I do? And yes, I know I shouldn't have such a defeated attitude but I feel lost, once again. I just wonder how we will rebound back from it and when. I know I shouldn't be focusing on it because I have other things that I should direct my attention to but it's so gosh darn distracting.

I must stay positive! Think happy thoughts! At least fake it?

No comments:

Post a Comment