Saturday, September 11, 2010

saturday shopping

I was reading another blog earlier (Happy Fun Time) and was struck by how different the writing was compared to mine. I typically type down exactly what I am thinking, whereas the other blog sounds a lot more formal, more structured, more educated. (boo me...) Maybe I should brainstorm topics for the my blog and then go about writing it as if it was an essay, complete with examples and explanations. Hmm... that's a thought.

Today my family and I went on a semi-shopping spree. We originally planned to go to Michaels (for more yarn!) and then to Costco for food and gas. I saw Joannes Fabric and made a quick detour which lead to us Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack. There were so many shoes at Marshalls!

Score! Can't wait to wear these. Check out those heels...

Afterwards we went to Sizzler for lunch, yummmm! We are so stuffed that there is no room for dinner! Clam chowder soup, oh my goodness. Be still my beating stomach.

A small portion of food we consumed at Sizzler.

Ice cream! With M&Ms and Oreos! :)

On a side note, I saw my first train crossing in Davis last Tuesday while I was waiting for my GRE class to start. Clarification, I saw a train crossing and blocking traffic.


I thought it was pretty neat and decided to take a picture of it. Numerous cars got tired of waiting and made U-turns to leave. Speaking of which, I should really do my Test 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment